URICA Limited – (“URICA”, “we” or “us”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
HOW WE OBTAIN YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you provide by filling in forms on the Website. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Your name, company name, telephone number, email address and password. We may need this information in order to provide you with access to the Website and to ensure we can identify you.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Information that you or a third party provide to us about you will be used only for the following purposes (and subject to any preferences you have notified us of):
- We may use your personal data to develop and enhance the services that we offer; contacting you, from time to time, with information and resources about our (future) products that we believe relevant and beneficial to your business.
- We may disclose your personal data to third parties if we are under a duty to disclose or share such information in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Website Terms, or other agreements; or to protect the rights, property or safety of URICA. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- We may also disclose your personal data to third parties in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such assets (and in the case that URICA or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, the personal data held by URICA will be one of the transferred assets).
- We intend to continue improving the content and function of our Website. For this reason, we may monitor customer traffic patterns and site usage to help us improve the design and layout of our site and provide content of interest to you.
KEEPING YOUR INFORMATION SAFE
Our Website has security installed to ensure that any personal data entered onto the site is protected against loss, misuse or alteration.
We take appropriate steps to maintain the security of your data; however you should understand that the open nature of the Internet is such that data may flow over networks without security measures and may be accessed and used by people other than those for whom the data is intended. Whilst we use all reasonable endeavours to protect your security, we consider that it is only appropriate to advise users that data transmission over the Internet and the World Wide Web cannot be guaranteed as 100% secure, and therefore that you use the Website at your own risk.
KEEPING YOUR PERSONAL DATA ACCURATE
We will endeavour to keep your information accurate and whenever you inform us about any changes we will update this information at the earliest opportunity.Please help us to do this by letting us know whenever there are changes to your personal data.
IF YOU SUPPLY INFORMATION ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE
YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
The Data Protection Act 1998 provides you with the right to access personal data that we hold about you. Any request to access your personal data may be subject to a fee of £10 in accordance with the Act.
If your personal details change, if you change your mind about any of your marketing or other preferences, you wish to receive further information about how we use your information, please let us know by contacting us at:email@example.com
URICA may use ‘cookies’ to monitor how people use our site. This helps us to understand how our customers and potential customers use our website so we can develop and improve the design, layout and function aspects of the site. A cookie is a piece of information that is stored on your computer’s hard drive through your browser, to recognise your browser and which records how you have used a website. This means that when you go back to that website it can give you tailored options based on the information it has stored about your last visit. You can normally alter the settings of your browser to prevent it from accepting cookies.
The help menu on the menu bar of most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie and how to disable cookies altogether. Additionally, you can disable or delete similar data used by browser add-ons, such as Flash cookies, by changing the add-ons settings or by visiting the website of its manufacturer.